The spread of COVID-19 has deeply affected the operations of businesses across the United States. As an essential business, National Circuit Assembly has remained open with continued operations and regular hours. We will continue to provide the highest quality product to our customers while maintaining a safe working environment for our employees.
The following are daily measures taken to ensure our employees’ safety:
- Masks are required to be worn throughout the entire day by all employees
- Daily temperature check when employees enter the facility
- A required distance of six feet is maintained between employees – whether they are in the office or on the production floor
- Hand sanitizer is located throughout the facility for employee use
- New designated rest areas to ensure social distancing during breaks
- Increased office sanitization throughout the workday
Here at NCA, our employees’ safety is our highest priority throughout the entirety of the COVID-19 pandemic. Our customers’ products and needs are just as important to our company. We will continue to exceed your expectations with the highest quality products during these trying times.
From everyone at NCA, we thank first responders and front-line workers and hope everyone is healthy and safe. We will continue to practice the utmost care at our facility in order to serve our community with the highest quality product and on-time delivery.